Friday, September 3, 2010

Can’t get laid in a brothel

I'm finding this place rather humbling. In New Zealand I found that I shone out as a more refined, elegant and eloquent lady in my mid-range brothel, here I’m struggling to gain a foothold against beautiful women who are more charming, groomed, and experienced than me. I have to up my game, but how? How does one become better at selling sex with oneself specifically? Sex sells, we know that, but with when sex is on offer from a luscious bevy of ladies how do I sell myself?

The girls are all very nice, they are really helpful and pass on tips and information about the clients freely. But holy fuck they are a league above.

There is a stunning brunette, she’s 40 but hardly looks like she has dipped into her 30s, she has a natural pose, grace and elegance, she’s used sex work to fund qualifications in practical physics. She is one of those people who I wish would write an autobiography, it would be incredibly readable.

There is an angelic lass from Perth who has come over for a couple of weeks. It’s a 3.5 hour flight for me to come from NZ, for her is was over 4 hours. She’s a hard worker, she stays all night and takes 4 hour sleep breaks then gets back to work. She comes all the way to the East Coast to earn some money and keep it separate from her clean life as a mum of 4 kids, business owner and loving wife. Two things stand out about her, one she has 4 kids to her husband and has the body of a gymnast with stunning features, and two, she talks to her husband after each shift and tells him how it went. Amazing.

There’s a 19 year old Pacific Islander, who has a face of her age but a voice and manner of an educated woman years above.

And a sweet wife who’s husband thinks she’s working at a rub-and-tug place, but misses brothel work.

There is another kiwi lass who with a wig glides across the floor like a high class prostitute or a bond girl, but at the end of the shift when she removes the wig and make up is a fresh faced, sporty girl next door.

And two utterly lovely lasses, a blonde and a brunette, so friendly and sweet, this blows me away. They know I'm only about for a week. They get tons of girls who just come through for a short time to make a few bucks, they don't need to be nice or put the effort in to get to know me.

These are genuinely lovely women, and I think that is what makes them genuinely great prostitutes. Rocking the fake tans, acrylic nails, implants, peroxide, false lashes and hair extensions are some of the most articulate, socially aware, thoughtful, interesting people I have met. This is what makes this brothel 5 stars, this babes are fucken top quality.

5 comments:

  1. Keep writing Lucy, and I admire for you for enjoying your work. I was not ashamed of what I did, but having a pimp robbed me and burnt me out. Pls see my blog for updates, and do take my story as a warning that doing what we do can and does attract predatory men with their eyes on your wallet, sex workers are sadly prone to domestic violence. Be careful is all I say. Not having had a pc for months has stopped me from writing or following your blog or other peoples, but I am again. I have been through a lot of trauma from that relationship but am trying to go through recovery. All the best

    Snow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your posts Lucy! Where did you go???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Anon,

    I found that I couldn't strike the balance of maintaining anonymity of my clients while still being able to give a honest and accurate story.

    or, I just got lazy.

    But things are changing, I'm writing again, this time in the form of a stage show that I shall put on during the NZ Fringe festival. It's a show about working as a part time prostitute.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A full head of extensions range from 5 to 9 packs of hair, assuming each pack contains 20 strands, 1g per strand. If your client has fine, thin hair with some layers and about shoulder length, chances are 5 to 6 packs may be enough.

    If your client has a blunt bob that is medium to thick in density, you will require about 10 to 12 packs of hair since you will need to blend the extensions in for a natural look.

    For most clients, you will need at least 5 packs or 100 strands of hair extensions. The number of hair extension packages you need will be based on the length and thickness of the client’s hair and the length and volume the client wants to achieve. This is why it is very important to have the client come in for a consultation prior to installation.

    For fine/thin hair, from the occipital bone down, it will take about 50- 60 strands; from the occipital up, to the crown, it will take 50-60 strands.

    For medium/thick hair, from the occipital bone down it will take 60- 80 strands; from the occipital bone up, to the crown it will take 50-80 strands.

    Remember, if the hair of your client is thicker or shorter, more often than not, you will need more packages of hair extensions to be able to blend the hair in, making it easy for you to create a natural look.

    Welcome to our hair extensions online shop,you can get cheap hair extensions with high quality and stylish style on servehair,enjoy shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete