Sunday, August 15, 2010

Taking it further

I've now become comfortable in my secret life as a part time hooker. I thought I'd take it a step further, so I bought a strap on.

Now what? I can take it into work in the hope that a change request will come up. So far only one client has indicated an interest that would warrant a device like this. I really wouldn't want to bring it up in conversation, I don't want to scare them away.

I'm thinking of creating a menu of extras that can casually sit on the bedside table, just so clients know that there are other options beyond vanilla sex and they come with an extra price. I've just got to find the delicate wording that would be both clear and tactful for such a menu. Also, what are the going rates? I'm just going to make it up based on a regular hourly rate of $200 and what I would be happy with. Here is what I have so far.

Happily provided free of charge:
Body slide with oil
Giving you a hand job
Giving you a blow job
Cuddles and spooning
Tell you a story
Listen to your story

I would be happy to provide the following services for you:
Giving anal play - $30
Rimming you - $40
Using a dildo on you - $40
Cock ring - $30
Strap-on - $50
Giving you a toe-job/foot massage - $30
Restraining you lightly (silk scarves) - $50
Blindfolding you - $30

I would be happy to receive the following from you:
Come on my back or belly - $50
Receiving toe-job/foot massage - $20
Receiving oral sex - $30
Receiving hand job - $40

Fantasy:
I dress in stockings and suspenders - $20
I dress you in stockings and suspenders - $60
Please let me know your desires, I'm open to suggestion

I don't know. I'm still thinking it through, I really want to be clear about the differences between giving and receiving. Giving a fantastically good foot massage takes a lot more work than receiving one. Giving a hand job is a lot easier for me than enduring a rough, dry and overly enthusiastic hand job from a client that can leave me raw and make the rest of the day difficult. And I have no problems with anal sex as long as I'm the one doing the penetrating.

Also, I have decided to take a working holiday for a week to Australia. I'm planning to go in, work hard for about 6 days, have a couple of days for shopping and sight seeing, make a lot of money and head back here.

Australian prostitution laws are similar to New Zealand ones. I have already done a bit of internet research, found a nice place that charges AU$300 per hour (that's NZD$380). I emailed them with photos and a link to that adult forum review and lined up some work. I'm rather proud of myself. It might be a good place to try out my menu. I hear that they charge extra for everything over there, including blow jobs, body slides and hand jobs.

Note to self, must buy a cock ring and find out what exactly I'm supposed to do with it.

Length of time I've been a working girl: 9 months
Total shifts worked: 30
Total jobs done: 92
Total unique clients: 64

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete